You got some interesting books this week. They look fabulous. I hope you love all of them.Grace @ Books of Love
Thanks for stopping by, Grace.
Nice haul! I liked Maria de los Santos works.
I'm glad to hear it. I haven't read any of her books yet. I'm looking forward to giving her a try.
Wow! Nice haul! I hope you enjoy them all :)Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading
Thank you, Sofia.
Oh, you got Still Life! Love it and love that series. Hope you enjoy it! I've also read Belong To Me and liked it very much as well. I've read some other books by some of your authors, but not those you listed. Have a good time!
I thought you had probably read it Kay. It's on Modern Mrs Darcy's summer reading list. I'm looking forward to reading it.
This is by far one of my favorite hauls yet! :)
Thank you. I'm glad you stopped by. Happy reading!
Great haul this week! I've not heard of any of them but I hope you enjoy them all.Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian
Thanks Krystianna.
Nice haul! Several of those books are on my TBR as well. The Language of Flowers was a pretty good book. Hope you enjoy them all.
Thanks for stopping by Melissa. Happy reading.
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
You got some interesting books this week. They look fabulous. I hope you love all of them.
ReplyDeleteGrace @ Books of Love
Thanks for stopping by, Grace.
DeleteNice haul! I liked Maria de los Santos works.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear it. I haven't read any of her books yet. I'm looking forward to giving her a try.
DeleteWow! Nice haul! I hope you enjoy them all :)
ReplyDeleteSofia @ SofiaLovesReading
Thank you, Sofia.
DeleteOh, you got Still Life! Love it and love that series. Hope you enjoy it! I've also read Belong To Me and liked it very much as well. I've read some other books by some of your authors, but not those you listed. Have a good time!
ReplyDeleteI thought you had probably read it Kay. It's on Modern Mrs Darcy's summer reading list. I'm looking forward to reading it.
DeleteThis is by far one of my favorite hauls yet! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm glad you stopped by. Happy reading!
DeleteGreat haul this week! I've not heard of any of them but I hope you enjoy them all.
ReplyDeleteKrystianna @ Downright Dystopian
Thanks Krystianna.
DeleteNice haul! Several of those books are on my TBR as well. The Language of Flowers was a pretty good book. Hope you enjoy them all.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by Melissa. Happy reading.
Delete