Monday, September 21, 2020

What I'm Reading This Week

 I'm linking up with Book Date to share this week's TBR.

Currently Reading



Up Next

I am HATING the new Blogger interface. It's awful. This post took forever to get finished, and I can't get it how I like it. Anyway, Let me know what you're reading in the comments. Have a great week!






2 comments:

  1. It has been a pretty steep learning curve with the new Blogger but I'm finally feeling more comfortable with it. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I moved to Wordpress a while ago, mainly because it publishes to twitter and facebook too. Now I've got the hang of it I much prefer it to Blogger.
    I hope you get used to the new interface quickly because blogging should be fun. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄