Tuesday, September 15, 2020

September Cover Love

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share some of the beautiful covers coming out in the month of September.

An Ivy Hill Christmas (Tales from Ivy Hill)

Transcendent Kingdom

Anxious People


 The Haunting at Bonaventure Circus

The Edge of Belonging

 I'm kind of in love with Julie Klassen's Christmas book. I can't wait to revisit Ivy Hill soon. Which one is your favorite? Let me know in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. The Klassen cover is GORGEOUS. So evocative. I've never read Klassen before, but I definitely want to read this one.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I was so tempted to pick up the Haunting at Bonaventure Circus just because of that beautiful cover! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great reads with great covers! I actually put all of them on my want to read list! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I’m especially excited for Fredrik Backman’s book. It sounds funny.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄