Monday, August 17, 2020

What I'm reading for Bout of Books

I'm linking up with Book Date to share what I'll be reading for the Bout of Books Read-a-thon.

I don't have a definite TBR for Bout of Books this time, but here are some of the books I'm planning on giving a try.

The Heiress of Winterwood (Whispers on the Moors, #1)Glory RoadAmong the Poppies
Heiress of Winterwood
Glory Road
Among the Poppies

The Truth About Fame (Faith & Fortune, #2)A Single Light (The Line Between #2)
The Truth About Fame
A Single Light

None of this is set in stone. All of these are fairly short. I'm hoping to read three books this week. That's my usual goal. Wish me luck!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck! The books look good. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. Happy reading.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄