Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Cover Love Fall Edition

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share some of my favorite fallish cover art.

While We're Far ApartAll She Ever Wanted
While We're Far Apart
All She Ever Wanted

A Twist of Faith (Mitchell's Crossroads, #1)Flirtation Walk
A Twist of Faith
A Love So True

From the Start (Walker Family, #1)A Sound Among the Trees
From the Start
A Sound Among the Trees

Though My Heart Is Torn (The Cadence of Grace, #2)Here to Stay (Where Love Begins, #2)
Though My Heart is Torn
Here to Stay

That was surprisingly hard! There's a lot of winter and summer covers, but autumn is woefully underrepresented. Which of these is your favorite? Let me know in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I found this week's prompt tricky as well.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, love the couple on the front of "From the Start" - they looks so fall-y and cute together : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all such wonderful picks! They definitely give off that 'curl up and get cozy in the autumn' vibe that is so essential to the season.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄