I'm linking up with Hoarding Books to share the first line of my current read.

"She should have paid more attention to her long time neighbor, Oliver Schneider, when she passed him on the road at dawn."
What are you reading this weekend? Let me know in the comments.
My first line is from A Match For Emma by Pepper Basham:
ReplyDeleteMolly Caudwell needed a perfect match, and Emma Mitchell was the woman to give the newest waitress her very own happily-ever-after.
Happy Friday! My first line is from “A Match for Emma” by Pepper Basham:
ReplyDelete“Molly Caudwell needed a perfect match, and Emma Mitchell was the woman to give the newest waitress her very own happily-ever-after.”
Happy Saturday! Today, I'm currently reading On My Honour by Elizabeth John's, so I'll share from there.
ReplyDelete"Meg looked down at her hands, which were raw from lye soap. How did people do this every day?"
Hope you're having a good weekend filled with awesome reading time and rest. 😊❤📖
Happy Saturday! Today I'm sharing the first line from Unscripted by Davis Bunn: "The entire Beverly Hills jail was nonsmoking and air-conditioned."
ReplyDeletehttps://moments-of-beauty.blogspot.com/2019/11/first-line-fridays-unscripted-by-davis.html