I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.
There's nothing that catches my eye and draws me to a book quite like a beautiful cover. Here are some of my favorite covers releasing this month.
There's nothing that catches my eye and draws me to a book quite like a beautiful cover. Here are some of my favorite covers releasing this month.


The Memory House

Verity

The Golden Bride

Sweet on You

Whose Waves These Are

Flight of the Raven

Shadow Among Sheaves

The Refuge
I'm usually a sucker for the historical covers, but I think my favorite is Sweet on You. Verity is really pretty too. Which one is your favorite? Let me know in the comments.

Verity

The Golden Bride

Sweet on You

Whose Waves These Are

Flight of the Raven

Shadow Among Sheaves

The Refuge
I'm usually a sucker for the historical covers, but I think my favorite is Sweet on You. Verity is really pretty too. Which one is your favorite? Let me know in the comments.
Yes, these are some pretty covers. I like The Refuge the most.
ReplyDeleteMy post: http://www.lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-things-that-make-me-pick-up-a-book/
I'm a huge fan of beautiful covers!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete