I'm linking up with Hoarding Books to share the first line of the book I'm reading this weekend.

The Lighthouse Keeper's Daughter
"They call it Heartbreak Pier, the place from where I will leave Ireland."
What are you reading this weekend? Let me know in the comments.

The Lighthouse Keeper's Daughter
"They call it Heartbreak Pier, the place from where I will leave Ireland."
What are you reading this weekend? Let me know in the comments.
Oh that's an intriguing first line. :)
ReplyDeleteOn my blog, I'm sharing the first line of The Artful Match by Jennifer Delamere, but I'll share here from A Most Inconvenient Marriage by Regina Jennings. "First, you are going to write a good-bye letter to my sweetheart, and then you're going to marry me."
Happy Friday! I’m sharing from my current read, Spring Magic by D.E. Stevenson. This is the first line from Chapter 18:
ReplyDelete“This was the day upon which Frances had been invited to take tea at the Castle, and, as always, there were half a dozen people ready and willing to advise her how to attain her objective.”
Have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Happy Friday! Today I'm sharing the first lines from The Edge of Mercy by Heidi Chiavaroli:
ReplyDelete"I slipped the two rings off my finger to cradle them in my palm."
https://moments-of-beauty.blogspot.com/2019/04/first-line-fridays-edge-of-mercy-by.html
Happy Easter Jill!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend! My first line is from "All for the Cause" by Gail Kittleson:
ReplyDelete"What do you say, Lilly?"