I'm linking up with Hoarding Books to share the first line of my current read.

"A biting gust of Cornish wind screamed downward from the churning sky, billowing Cordelia Greythorne's jet black traveling cape."
What are you reading this weekend? Let me know in the comments.
What are you reading this weekend? Let me know in the comments.
My first lines are friom The Artful Match by Jennifer Delamere:
ReplyDeleteVenezuala, August, 1881
Julia Bernay Stephenson watched as her father carefully stirred honey into his coffee. For years she had thought he was dead, and now, even though it had been a week since she’d found him alive, she still looked at him with wondering eyes.
I need to catch up on Sarah’s books.
Happy Friday! I'm sharing from Up from the Sea by Amanda Dykes on my blog today. This is the first line from my current Regency read, In the Shadow of Croft Towers by Abigail Wilson:
ReplyDelete"I often wonder what my life would have been like if I had never learned the truth."