Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Update Please!

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.

For what ever reason, I tend to be drawn to stand alone novels. I think I just get board with the same story drawn out over a long period of time. I would, however, like to know what is going on in the lives of some of my favorite characters after the story ends. maybe it's the mom in me. I just need to know every one is okay. Here are some of the stand alone novels I would like to be updated on.

Wonderland CreekWhile We're Far ApartAfloat

Until We Reach HomeStill Life

Beyond All DreamsThe Lady and the LionheartEgypt's Sister: A Novel of Cleopatra (The Silent Years, #1)

Obviously, Lynn Austin needs to write some sequels. What books do you think need sequels? Let me know in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you get sequels to all of these books someday.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got me more interested in Lynn Austin. I need to note in my Goodreads the one you mentioned as a favorite recently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was probably A Proper Pursuit. That's my all time favorite of her's. It could have made this list as well.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I've added it to my TBR with a note.

      Delete
  3. Until We Reach Home is one of my favourites. I too would love for it to have a sequel.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄