Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Characters I Would Trade Places With

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.

I love my life. It's quiet and peaceful. That's how I like it. I don't like adventure. That's why I read. Here are a few characters that were thrust into adventures against their will or better judgement. I don't think I would trade places with them, but I sure did enjoy the ride.

The Line Between

The Choosing (Seer, #1)

The Horse and His Boy (Chronicles of Narnia, #5)

The Restorer (The Sword of Lyric, #1)

Afton of Margate Castle  (Theyn Chronicles, #1)

The Mark of the King

Where We Belong

Saving Amelie

The Curse of Misty Wayfair

Mark of the Raven (The Ravenwood Saga, #1)

Have you read any of these? Let me know in the comments?

4 comments:

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄