These both look interesting. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
Thanks for stopping by Cathy!
Hope you enjoy both those reads, covers are gorgeous.
They are! I love a pretty cover.
I'm reading The Last Romantics by Tara Conklin.
I've seen that one around a lot, Kayla. I'm interested to see if you like it.
The Secrets of Paper and Ink sounds good. My weekly updates.
It was really good. I love books about book stores.
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
These both look interesting. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by Cathy!
DeleteHope you enjoy both those reads, covers are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThey are! I love a pretty cover.
DeleteI'm reading The Last Romantics by Tara Conklin.
ReplyDeleteI've seen that one around a lot, Kayla. I'm interested to see if you like it.
DeleteThe Secrets of Paper and Ink sounds good. My weekly updates.
ReplyDeleteIt was really good. I love books about book stores.
Delete