Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Book Best Friends

I'm linking up with That Artsy Reader Girl to share this week's top ten list.

Book friends are the best friends, and the friendships in books are the best. That was sappy! Here are some of my favorite literary friendships.

The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill (Tales from Ivy Hill, #1)
The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill ~ Jane, Rachel, and Mercy

Jerusalem's Queen: A Novel of Salome Alexandra (The Silent Years, #3)
Jerusalem's Queen ~ Salome and

Dreams of Falling

Egypt's Sister: A Novel of Cleopatra (The Silent Years, #1)

Big Little Lies

The Secret of the Mansion (Trixie Belden #1)

Crossing to Safety (Modern Library Classics)
Crossing to Safety

The Yada Yada Prayer Group (The Yada Yada Prayer Group #1)
Yada Yada Prayer Group

What are some of your favorite literary friendships? Let me know in the comments.


1 comment:

  1. I haven’t read any of these. I love all the friendships in Harry Potter. I think that’s my favorite literary friendship story.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄