Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Back List Titles on my TBR

I have been trying to make a real effort to read the titles that have been on my shelf or on my Kindle for a while. I think most readers struggle with the pull that draws them to new releases. This is especially true for those of us that have access to ARCs. But there are a lot of titles that have been out for a while that deserve our attention as well. Here are some back list titles that I would love to read in the near future.

The Girl from the SavoyThe Devil's DreamThe Whiskey Sea

The Lake HouseThe Gilded Years

Radio GirlsGirl in DisguiseThe Scent of Water

On Folly BeachLie to Me

What books are on your back list? Let me know in the comments. Check out more top ten lists at That Artsy Reader Girl.

1 comment:

  1. Every blog I visit today has the same theme 'how am I supposed to narrow down my backlist to just 10 books'! Great list! Some of your titles have beautiful covers - something that I have to admit always draws me in.

    I wrote about horror classics in my TTT.
    https://ichleseblog.wordpress.com/2018/11/06/top-ten-tuesday-10-horror-books-i-cant-believe-i-havent-read/

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄