Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Can't Wait for The Bride of Ivy Green by Julie Klassen

I'm linking up with Wishful Endings to share an upcoming release I'm excited about.

What I'm waiting for:
The Bride of Ivy Green (Tales from Ivy Hill, #3)

When does it release? December 4, 2018

Why am I waiting? This is the conclusion of the Tales From Ivy Hill series. I've loved each of these books, and I can't wait to see how everything wraps up.

2 comments:

  1. This a new to me series so I'll have to look up more about it. I love the cover!

    Here's my Wednesday post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read two books by Julie. I had started this series but started reading other books. I'll probably wait to start back after I get the third book sometime. Her books are so long. In theory, I probably prefer standalones better. I'll just have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄