I'm linking up with Hoarding Books to share the first line of my current read.

"Alarm's menacing sting pricked Kate Dearborne's consciousness and hurried her steps."
This is a great book. It comes out on April 10, 2018. If you enjoy historical romance I would highly recommend it. Let me know what you're reading in the comments. Happy Friday!
I can't wait to get to this book. I have two to go and then I can get to this one!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!
Today on my blog, I am sharing the first line from Rachael Anderson's newest Regency novel, My Sister's Intended. It's an excellent book I highly recommend. Here I will share the first three lines from the novel I'm currently reading, Not Abandoned by MacKenzie Morganthal.
"It was a prison like none other. With boarded windows and a tall fence, I'd almost forgotten what it looked like outside. The bars that caged me in were strong, but not as strong as the bars I'd put up around my heart."
Sounds like a heavy read. I love those. Enjoy!
DeleteHappy Friday! My first line is from Joel C. Rosenberg’s book The Kremlin Conspiracy, which my husband grabbed from me and read first:
ReplyDelete“Louisa Sherbatov had just turned six, but she would never turn seven.”
Sounds intriguing. Enjoy!
DeleteI’m going to show the first line of The Pirate Bride by Kathleen Y’Barbo:
ReplyDeleteMama may have been named for the great-grandmother who traveled from England on the Mayflower, but the fact certainly did not keep her in the land of her birth.
I have this on my Kindle--it looks like an excellent read! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!
ReplyDeleteMy FLF comes from a book im starting soon, Honeysuckle Dreams by Denise Hunter……
Playing house was just a little too easy for Hope Daniels. Her special chicken casserole waited in the oven, covered with foil; butter beans were simmering on the stovetop; and the yeasty smell of baked rolls hung in the air.
Have a great weekend!😀
Happy reading!
ReplyDelete