Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books I Enjoyed but Won't Reread

I am not a rereader. It just doesn't occur to me to pick up a book I've already ready read when I have shelves of books I haven't read yet staring at me accusingly. Here are ten books I thought were great, but I probably won't pick up again.

The Mark of the KingThe Things We Wish Were TrueThe Secret Keeper

I See YouThe Sound of Rain

The Feathered BoneSisi: Empress on Her OwnThe Two-Family House

I Let You GoCounted With the Stars (Out from Egypt, #1)

Check out more top ten lists at That Artsy Reader Girl.

1 comment:

  1. I think Counted with the Stars could fit this category for me too. I mean I liked it well enough, but Biblical fiction doesn't tend to be a genre I read much of and because of that, it's not a favored genre.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄