I'm linking up with Tynga's Reviews to share the books I picked up this week.
Audio Books



Kindle Books



Physical Books



I don't usually get audio books, but The Good Girl and Anne of Green Gables were free. Audible allowed me to redo my free so trial, so I used my credit to get The Library at the Edge of the World.
I was thrilled to find A Fall of Marigolds at my local used book store. It's one of the few Susan Meissner books I didn't already own. I have already read The Sound of Rain and reviewed it here.
What books did you get this week? Let me know in the comments.
Looks like a great haul of books for you. I hope you enjoy all the new books and have a great weekend. - Katie
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by Katie.
DeleteI need to read some more of Isabel Allende's work; I think I've read a short story or something and thought the writing was gorgeous, but I've never managed to fit her work in! Hope you enjoy these. :)
ReplyDeleteMy STS.
I haven't read anything by her, so I'm looking forward to digging into this one.
DeleteI loved reading Anne of Green Gables! I hope you enjoy it too!
ReplyDeleteHere’s my Stacking the Shelves!
Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog
Hope you enjoy your books!!
ReplyDeletehttp://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2017/11/stacking-shelves.html
I've only read one of your books - The Good Girl - but I did enjoy it. Hope you do too x
ReplyDeleteI tried reading Daughter of Fortune, but it didn't really draw me in. The rest looks interesting though! Enjoy :)
ReplyDeleteReally want to read The Good Girl! Enjoy the books you got.
ReplyDeleteWow, looks like a grat haul. I hope you enjoy all of your new books :)
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend! My STS
great haul I hope you enjoy them!!
ReplyDelete