Monday, November 6, 2017

It's Monday! What are you reading?

I'm linking up with Book Date to share this week's TBR.

Just finished:
The Sound of Rain

Currently reading:
Reading People: How Seeing the World through the Lens of Personality Changes EverythingGilead (Gilead, #1)

Up next:
Emily of New Moon (Emily, #1)Little Broken Things

I did a full review of The Sound of Rain here. What are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. I just started The Sound of Rain, but I don't think it will take me long to get through it - I really like her books! Here's my reading list for this week: http://bit.ly/2ziEikI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Emily of New Moon when I was a teen. I've been meaning to re-read it. Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄