I'm linking up with Tynga's Reviews to share this weeks book haul. Here are the books I picked up this week.
Kindle




Physical Books

With You Always
If you are reading this on July 1, Women in the Castle is a Kindle daily deal. I now own the physical copy and the ebook. That's how I roll. What books have you gotten lately? Let me know in the comments.

With You Always
If you are reading this on July 1, Women in the Castle is a Kindle daily deal. I now own the physical copy and the ebook. That's how I roll. What books have you gotten lately? Let me know in the comments.
Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of them.
ReplyDeleteGrace @ Books of Love
Thanks for stopping by, Grace.
DeleteGreat set of books you got there! Mrs. Saint and the Detectives looks really interesting!
ReplyDeleteHere’s my Stacking the Shelves!
Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog
Thanks for stopping by, Ronyell.
DeleteI picked up Mrs. Saint and the Detectives as well :)
ReplyDeleteOoh nice stack!!
ReplyDelete~Priyanka @ A Booklion's Hideaway