Today, I'm linking up with Tressa at Wishful Endings to share an upcoming release I can't wait for.
What I'm waiting for:
What I'm waiting for:

When does it release? March 14, 2017
Why am I waiting? Susan Meissner is hands down my favorite author. I have this one pre-ordered, and I plan on starting it as soon as I get it. And the cover is gorgeous.
Oh, I think I saw this one on the Goodreads Giveaways recently was immediately intrigued!
ReplyDeleteStacy Renee @ Lazy Day Literature
I haven't read any of her books, but I'm intrigued. That cover is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteTressa @ Wishful Endings
Beautiful cover! Hope you can get your hands on this soon.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait on Fame and Secrets this Wednesday
I usually don't read this genre, but I agree that cover is very pretty. Hope you love it.
ReplyDeleteIt's not something I would normally read, but it does sound interesting. And the cover is lovely. Hope you enjoy it! My pick this week is a humorous mystery - Southern Fried
ReplyDeleteI've just checked this out on Goodreads, and it sounds like a riveting tale! I've already added it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by and commenting on my CWW post!! <3 :)
I've only read one of hers and LOVED it! This is a great choice and one I need to add to my list.
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy, Jill. I'm not sure I've ever read one by Susan. Thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland last week.
ReplyDelete