I'll confess, I'm not a good series reader. I used to read them all the time, but, I've found in more recent years, I prefer stand alone books. Still there are a few that have caught my eye. Here are the series I hope to start this spring and summer.










All of these series are complete except the Drew Farthing Mysteries. That one seems to be more open-ended. I own the first book in each of these, so I really should get going. Any recommendations on which one I should start with? Let me know in the comments.
Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.
Soo many good reads! Dani's are amazing as is Julianna's (LOVE Drew) and of course, Sarah's. I really like the WWII setting Sarah's is set in - plus these have kind of a "Nancy Drew" vibe with a "cozier" sort of mystery. Jody's books are always good too. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy spring TBR-ing, Jill.
Thanks for the recs!
DeleteOf these that I've read (nearly all), you can't go wrong with any of them!! My TTT
ReplyDelete