I'm linking up with Tynga's Reviews to share this month's book haul. Here are the books I acquired in the month of March.
Physical Books:




Kindle Freebies:








Kindle Books:















I was super excited that A Madness so Discreet and House Girl went on sale. I have had my eye on those for a while. What books did you pick up this month? Let me know in the comments.
I remember that I loved A Madness So Discreet when I read it. :)
ReplyDeleteAll of these are new to me - except A Madness So Discreet! I've read four of McGinnis's five novels and that one is probably my favorite, though I didn't really love it. All of her books are so unique and interesting but I've had a hard time loving them. Still, that one was fascinating. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!
ReplyDeleteHave a fantastic weekend, Jill. =)
Check out my STS post!
Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of your new books this week.
ReplyDeleteGrace @ Books of Love
I hope you enjoy all the new books! I have seen some of these on Amazon, and they sound good.
ReplyDeleteMy STS
Lovely haul! I have started reading and loving historical genre since last year so I will be checking some your haul books on goodreads. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHere's My STS