I have so many of these on my TBR so I'm pleased to see they ended up being even better than you expected them to be. You're the Cream to my Coffee is new to me but I love the 20s Flapper on the cover!
Cream in my Coffee was really cute and lots of fun. Thanks for stopping by.
I love Between Shades of Grey!My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/21/top-ten-tuesday-97/
Between Shades of Gray ripped my heart out. I want to read Salt to the Sea but I'm afraid it'll do the same thing. Thanks for stopping by.
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
I have so many of these on my TBR so I'm pleased to see they ended up being even better than you expected them to be. You're the Cream to my Coffee is new to me but I love the 20s Flapper on the cover!
ReplyDeleteCream in my Coffee was really cute and lots of fun. Thanks for stopping by.
DeleteI love Between Shades of Grey!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/21/top-ten-tuesday-97/
Between Shades of Gray ripped my heart out. I want to read Salt to the Sea but I'm afraid it'll do the same thing. Thanks for stopping by.
Delete