I have been meaning to read that Laurie R. King series. I hope you love it!
It looks like a really good series, so I'm excited to start it. Thanks for stopping by , Lindsey.
I've read the first couple books in the Laurie R. King series and thought them very good! I'm currently reading To the Farthest Shores as well, and saw Amy Snow a bit ago and it caught my interest. What did you think of it?
I enjoyed Amy Snow, but it is really long. It moves along at a pretty good pace and the writing is good.
Interesting picks. Enjoy!
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
I have been meaning to read that Laurie R. King series. I hope you love it!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a really good series, so I'm excited to start it. Thanks for stopping by , Lindsey.
DeleteI've read the first couple books in the Laurie R. King series and thought them very good! I'm currently reading To the Farthest Shores as well, and saw Amy Snow a bit ago and it caught my interest. What did you think of it?
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed Amy Snow, but it is really long. It moves along at a pretty good pace and the writing is good.
DeleteInteresting picks. Enjoy!
ReplyDelete