Here are the books I got in January.
















I'm really excited to read The Good Luck Girls of Shipwreck Lane. So excited, in fact, that when I saw it in the book store, I completely forgot I owned a copy already. Oh well. There are worse things to spend your money on than books.
Check out more book hauls at Tynga's Review's Stacking the Shelves and the Deliberate Reader's New on the Stack.
Wow! What a great haul for the month! I bet you were very busy with reading. I loved Passenger! I read Wayfarer early in the month and I absolutely loved the book. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous weekend, Jill. =)
Check out my STS post!
I interviewed Kelly Harms a few months ago for my newspaper gig since she is a fellow Iowan. She is a delight! I loved her newest book, but need to read this one yet. You have so many gorgeous covers. I hope the reading is just as good!
ReplyDelete