I should look for The Magnolia Story. I am a fan of Chip and Joanna. Come see my reading week here. Happy reading!
I love Elizbath Camden! I'll have to add this one to my wishlist!I love for you to stop by:http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2017/01/happy-homemaker-monday-13017.htmlColletta
Nice books....I love Chip and Joanna Gaines. :)To The Farthest Shore has a very appealing cover. I hope the inside is just as good.Have a wonderful week.ElizabethSilver's ReviewsMy It's Monday, What Are You Reading
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
I should look for The Magnolia Story. I am a fan of Chip and Joanna. Come see my reading week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteI love Elizbath Camden! I'll have to add this one to my wishlist!
ReplyDeleteI love for you to stop by:
http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2017/01/happy-homemaker-monday-13017.html
Colletta
Nice books....I love Chip and Joanna Gaines. :)
ReplyDeleteTo The Farthest Shore has a very appealing cover. I hope the inside is just as good.
Have a wonderful week.
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading