Wow, many of the books you've listed sound really good. Happy reading to you in 2017!!Here's my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-best-books-of.html
I loved Across the Universe - have you read any more of the series? :)Check out my TTT and my current giveaway.
I haven't gotten around to reading the rest of the series yet. Hopefully soon.
I enjoyed I Let You Go but it didn't quite meet my Top Ten.
Thanks for stopping by, Marce.
I see several on your list that I've been wanting to read. I may need to bump them up my TBR list! :)
Thanks for stopping by, Karen!
Your list has a lot in common with mine ... although you've read a few I missed out on. More for the to read pile, I guess.
Thanks for stopping by, Iola. Happy New Year!
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
Wow, many of the books you've listed sound really good. Happy reading to you in 2017!!
ReplyDeleteHere's my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-best-books-of.html
I loved Across the Universe - have you read any more of the series? :)
ReplyDeleteCheck out my TTT and my current giveaway.
I haven't gotten around to reading the rest of the series yet. Hopefully soon.
DeleteI enjoyed I Let You Go but it didn't quite meet my Top Ten.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, Marce.
DeleteI see several on your list that I've been wanting to read. I may need to bump them up my TBR list! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, Karen!
DeleteYour list has a lot in common with mine ... although you've read a few I missed out on. More for the to read pile, I guess.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, Iola. Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete