I hope you get everything from your wish list! Merry Christmas!My TTT.
Thanks for stopping by, Mariela. I hope you had a great Christmas.
I'm interested in the Darlene Zschech book. I love her music and am always on the look out for good books by Christian singers.
I love Darlene too. Hillsong isn't the same without her. I need to check out her newer stuff.
I hope you receive all the items on your list this year. Happy holidays!!Here's my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/12/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-i-wouldnt.html
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you had a great Christmas season.
I love how wintery your blog is! I hope Santa brings you all of these books. Aj @ Read All The Things!
Thank you AJ. happy New Year!
I've got my eye on The Matchmakers too! I love that cover!! My TTT
I know. I love the cover too. I saw it recently in a discount book store, and I'm kicking myself for not picking it up.
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
I hope you get everything from your wish list! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT.
Thanks for stopping by, Mariela. I hope you had a great Christmas.
DeleteI'm interested in the Darlene Zschech book. I love her music and am always on the look out for good books by Christian singers.
ReplyDeleteI love Darlene too. Hillsong isn't the same without her. I need to check out her newer stuff.
DeleteI hope you receive all the items on your list this year. Happy holidays!!
ReplyDeleteHere's my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/12/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-i-wouldnt.html
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you had a great Christmas season.
DeleteI love how wintery your blog is! I hope Santa brings you all of these books.
ReplyDeleteAj @ Read All The Things!
Thank you AJ. happy New Year!
DeleteI've got my eye on The Matchmakers too! I love that cover!! My TTT
ReplyDeleteI know. I love the cover too. I saw it recently in a discount book store, and I'm kicking myself for not picking it up.
Delete