Your books look very tempting. I adore the cover on The Innkeeper of Ivy Hall. I'm curious about The Undoing of Saint Silvanus.Enjoy! Thanks for sharing, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES
Thanks for stopping by, Lauren.
The Undoing of Saint Silvanus looks intriguing. I'd love to hear more about it. Hope you enjoy your reading! Happy holidays!Mama Vicky's blog
I read a couple chapters, and I like it so far. I'm a little hesitant because the author is a nonfiction writer and it's very long. We'll see if it holds my interest.
How are you liking Present Over Perfect? I'm hoping to read it soon.Happy reading!
I'm not very far into it yet, but it's good so far.
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
Your books look very tempting. I adore the cover on The Innkeeper of Ivy Hall. I'm curious about The Undoing of Saint Silvanus.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy! Thanks for sharing, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES
Thanks for stopping by, Lauren.
DeleteThe Undoing of Saint Silvanus looks intriguing. I'd love to hear more about it. Hope you enjoy your reading! Happy holidays!
ReplyDeleteMama Vicky's blog
I read a couple chapters, and I like it so far. I'm a little hesitant because the author is a nonfiction writer and it's very long. We'll see if it holds my interest.
DeleteHow are you liking Present Over Perfect? I'm hoping to read it soon.
ReplyDeleteHappy reading!
I'm not very far into it yet, but it's good so far.
Delete