These are both new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
Everyone Brave Is Forgiven was as great read. Have you read anything by Chris Cleave before?
No I haven't. I'm excited to read this one.
I am intrigued with Chris Cleave but haven't read his books yet. Both are new to me. Enjoy the week.
This comment has been removed by the author.
They both look so good.Love the covers.ENJOY, and I hope you are having a good week.Love your blog.ElizabethSilver's ReviewsMy It's Monday, What Are You Reading
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
These are both new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteEveryone Brave Is Forgiven was as great read. Have you read anything by Chris Cleave before?
ReplyDeleteNo I haven't. I'm excited to read this one.
DeleteI am intrigued with Chris Cleave but haven't read his books yet. Both are new to me. Enjoy the week.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThey both look so good.
ReplyDeleteLove the covers.
ENJOY, and I hope you are having a good week.
Love your blog.
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading