Haven't heard of this series before. I hope you are able to get your hands on it soon!Check out my WOW
thanks for stopping by, Lisa.
I just got this in the mail on Friday. I can't wait to read it. Hope you enjoy it when your able to get it. Have a great day.
I was approved to review it on Netgalley. I hope to get to it soon.
Hope you enjoy it!Renee My WOW
Thank you, Renee. Happy reading!
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
Haven't heard of this series before. I hope you are able to get your hands on it soon!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my WOW
thanks for stopping by, Lisa.
DeleteI just got this in the mail on Friday. I can't wait to read it. Hope you enjoy it when your able to get it. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteI was approved to review it on Netgalley. I hope to get to it soon.
DeleteHope you enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteRenee My WOW
Thank you, Renee. Happy reading!
Delete