I've been fighting (and losing to) the mother of all colds this week, so I haven't felt much like blogging. I think I'm finally on the mend, though. Being sick has not prevented me from hitting that 'buy with one click' button on Amazon. I picked up several books this week that were on sale. Here are my purchases from the month of February.







In spite of the cheesy cover, I am very excited to read
While You Were Mine. Ann Howard Creel wrote
The Magic of Ordinary Days which is one of my favorites. I featured
The Calling in my WOW post last week. I'm hoping to get to this one soon.
Check out more book hauls at
Tynga's Reviews and
The Deliberate Reader.
While You Were Mine looks great, I hope you like it. Have fun reading all your new books.
ReplyDeleteI have The Silver Suitcase too. I love the cover, but haven't started it yet! Enjoy all these great books!
ReplyDeleteThat's the one that really drew my eye too - what a great cover!
DeleteFunny, While You Were Mine is the one that caught my eye from your haul. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI liked the book before The Calling, but I couldn't really get into The Calling. Hopefully you'll enjoy it better than I could! Good haul!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my Sunday Post