Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Five Star Reads

Here are my most recent five star reads:
The Gifting (Gifting #1)The Feathered BoneAcross the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)Stars Over Sunset Boulevard
The Shape of MercyBetween Shades of GraySecrets She KeptThe Sea Keeper's Daughters (Carolina #3)
Bathsheba: Reluctant Beauty (Dangerous Beauty, #2)The Nightingale

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

3 comments:

  1. I love Across the Universe! I really want to read Between Shades of Gray because I've heard great things about it! Great list :)

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Between shades of Gray is excellent, but gut wrenching. I've heard good things about her newest book, Salt to the Sea, as well. I really need to finish the Across the Universe series. The first one was so good.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄