I like the cover a lot, Jill. I get trying to wait for all the books in a series to come out before reading. I tried to do that once but I became way too impatient haha.
My WoW- http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2015/11/waiting-on-wednesday-new-guy-by-amy.html
I like this cover. Good idea about waiting until they all have been released. That way you don't have to wait in suspense! lol
ReplyDeleteYeah, they all tend to have big cliffhangers. Thanks for stopping by, Marian.
DeleteHaven't heard of this series. Hope you're able to get ahold of it soon!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my WOW
Thanks for stopping by, Lisa. I'll check out your WOW.
DeleteGorgeous cover! Hope you love it, and thanks for sharing. Here's mine: “FLAWED”
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, Laurel. happy reading.
DeleteI like the cover a lot, Jill. I get trying to wait for all the books in a series to come out before reading. I tried to do that once but I became way too impatient haha.
ReplyDeleteMy WoW- http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2015/11/waiting-on-wednesday-new-guy-by-amy.html
Thanks for stopping by, Rachel. Happy reading.
Delete