Saturday, November 7, 2015

Stacking the Shelves ~ October

My wonderful husband finished my bookshelves. That means my books have a home now, and I can start adding new books. I'm very excited. I got several books from Paperbackswap, and, of course, got some bargain Kindle books.

Kindle Books:
The Daughter of Highland Hall (Edwardian Brides, #2)London Tides (MacDonald Family Trilogy #2)The Invasion of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #2)The Virtuous Life of a Christ-Centered Wife: 18 Powerful Lessons for Personal GrowthSecrets She KeptA Place in His Heart (The Southold Chronicles, #1)

Physical Books:
Drawing Fire (Cold Case Justice #1)The Girl from the TrainYour Chariot Awaits: An Andi McConnell MysteryIn Plain Sight (Ivy Malone Mysteries, #2)Murder at the Mikado (Drew Farthing Mystery, #3)
A Reason to Stay (Texas Gold, #3)TakenAs You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride

Check out more Stacking the Shelves posts at Tynga's Reviews.


1 comment:

  1. I didn't know about As You Wish until now! I haven't watched The Princess Bride movie, but I really liked the book. I hope you enjoy your books. Happy reading!

    Chel
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄