I've still got to start the Winner's Curse series. And the Shadow and Bone. I wasn't sure if The Choosing would have a sequel, but I'd like for it to. Great list! Check out my Top 10
Hi! I haven't read any of these, but Shadow and Bone have been on a lot of lists. :) My TTT: http://lesliehauser.com/2015/09/08/top-ten-tuesday-serious-about-series/
I've still got to start the Winner's Curse series. And the Shadow and Bone. I wasn't sure if The Choosing would have a sequel, but I'd like for it to. Great list!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my Top 10
Thanks for stopping by, Lisa.
Deleteso many of these could have been on my list this week too but I haven't even started them yet (to my shame lol) My TTT
ReplyDeleteHi! I haven't read any of these, but Shadow and Bone have been on a lot of lists. :)
ReplyDeleteMy TTT: http://lesliehauser.com/2015/09/08/top-ten-tuesday-serious-about-series/
-Leslie