All of those have ridiculously gorgeous covers! Such a pretty TBR list :) I just added the first book in the Storm Siren series to my own TBR! My TTT
I love the covers too. I hope you enjoy Storm Siren.
I could pretty much just transfer this list to mine and make a new post lol. I just love those covers too! Getting ready to read Until The Dawn for RT Book Reviews right now as a matter of fact lol - can't wait to dive in! My TTT
I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄
All of those have ridiculously gorgeous covers! Such a pretty TBR list :) I just added the first book in the Storm Siren series to my own TBR!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT
I love the covers too. I hope you enjoy Storm Siren.
ReplyDeleteI could pretty much just transfer this list to mine and make a new post lol. I just love those covers too! Getting ready to read Until The Dawn for RT Book Reviews right now as a matter of fact lol - can't wait to dive in! My TTT
ReplyDelete