Here are my recent book purchases.
ebooks:





\


physical books:



For my mom and girls:



Luther and Katherina is for review. I also got a physical copy of Love Unexpected. It fell under the Kindle Matchbook program, so I got the ebook for cheap. Check out more book hauls at Tynga's Reviews.
I haven't read any of these but happy reading!
ReplyDeleteTsuki’s STS
Thanks for stopping by, Tsuki.
DeleteGreat haul! I haven't read any of these. I hope you enjoy your books and have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteDiane @ Diane's Book Blog
Thank you,Diane. Happy reading!
DeleteAll your books are new to me, except A Thousand Pieces of You. They look great.
ReplyDeleteGrace @ books of Love
I am really looking forward to reading A Thousand Pieces of You. I have heard good things about it.
DeleteLooks like you have some good ones. I've read a few of Lisa Wingate's books and enjoyed them very much. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteI have been enjoying Lisa Wingate too. Thanks for stopping by, Kay.
DeleteWhat a great haul. I'm still waiting to grab A Thousand Pieces of You.
ReplyDeleteHappy Reading!
My library has it, but it went on sale and I could resist. Thanks for stopping by, Stacey.
DeleteA Thousand Pieces of You is one that I Have wanted to check out for the longest time! It sounds absolutely incredible. Have an awesome week.
ReplyDeleteKrystianna @ Downright Dystopian
I'm looking forward to reading it, too. It sounds very unique.
DeleteI've heard of A Thousand Pieces of You but haven't read it yet. The Dancing Master looks cute :) Enjoy your haul! Here's ours: Bibliojunkies ~ Bel
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, Bel!
DeleteI didn't realize Hedlund was coming out with a new historical - Luther & Katharina is one I'm going to have to look for when it releases!
ReplyDeleteI haven't read a Jody Hedlund yet. I'm really excited to get to this one. I love fictional biographies.
Delete