Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Historical Fiction 101

Here are a few books I would have on my syllabus if I were teaching an historical fiction class.

Secrets of a Charmed LifeLegend of Sheba: The Rise of a QueenThe Accidental Empress
The NightingaleThe Shadow WomenUnhallowed Ground (Hugh de Singleton, Surgeon Chronicles #4)Redeeming LoveHidden Places
Havah: The Story of EveThe Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

3 comments:

  1. Redeeming Love - one of my all-time top faves. I almost did a version of this "class" too instead of my "Kissing Books 101" lol. Love historical fiction! So many great options out there :) Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some good historicals here. I loved Redeeming Love. Read it so many years ago. And the Guernsey book. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I should have done Historical Fiction books list, that would have been fun! Please feel free to see mine here http://wonderstruck-kcks.blogspot.com/2015/08/top-ten-books-that-would-be-on-your.html

    ReplyDelete