Monday, August 10, 2015

ARC August ~ Week 2

I had a great first week of August. I completed and reviewed two ARCs and started a third. I hope to finish and review at least one book this week. I did a little research and realized all of my remaining review books are over three-hundred fifty pages. A little on the longish side. Here is this weeks wrap up.

Finished:
Luther and KatharinaHope Harbor

Currently Reading:
Not by Sight

My TBR:
Chivalrous (Valiant Hearts, #2)The Sea Keeper's Daughters (Carolina #3)Bathsheba: Reluctant Beauty (Dangerous Beauty, #2)

Check out Read. Sleep. Repeat for more ARC August updates.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, it's just week 1 and you're already so far along your goal! Great job and keep it up :D

    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG
    Most recent posts: ARC August Progress || Bout of Books 14.0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in hearing what you think about Bathsheba. It looks good. Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kind of saving that one for the end. I love Angela Hunt.

      Delete
  3. Great progress!!! Fingers crossed you get through the rest of your ARC August TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Octavia, I'm loving the challenge,

      Delete