I had a great first week of August. I completed and reviewed two ARCs and started a third. I hope to finish and review at least one book this week. I did a little research and realized all of my remaining review books are over three-hundred fifty pages. A little on the longish side. Here is this weeks wrap up.
Finished:
Currently Reading:
My TBR:
Wow, it's just week 1 and you're already so far along your goal! Great job and keep it up :D
ReplyDeleteKim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG
Most recent posts: ARC August Progress || Bout of Books 14.0
Thanks for stopping by, Kim.
DeleteI'm interested in hearing what you think about Bathsheba. It looks good. Have a good time!
ReplyDeleteI'm kind of saving that one for the end. I love Angela Hunt.
DeleteGreat progress!!! Fingers crossed you get through the rest of your ARC August TBR!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, Octavia, I'm loving the challenge,
Delete