Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Auto Buy Authors

Here are the authors that I but no matter what and, very often, at full price. That's saying a lot.
Lynn Austin
Lynn Austin


Susan Meissner
Susan Meissner

Mary E. DeMuth
Mary DeMuth

Nicole Baart
Nicole Baart

Lisa Wingate
Lisa Wingate

Siri Mitchell
Siri Mitchell

I think that's about it. Like I said earlier, I don't like to pay full price for books, so I usually wait for sales or get them through the library. Check out more Top Ten Tuesday posts at The Broke and the Bookish.

6 comments:

  1. Some good authors here. I especially like Lisa Wingate. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a newer favorite. I want to go back and read some of her older stuff.

      Delete
  2. lol I can't believe we didn't overlap at all! I love all these authors though - great list! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many to choose from! Thanks for stopping by, Carrie.

      Delete