Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Auto Buy Authors

Here are the authors that I but no matter what and, very often, at full price. That's saying a lot.
Lynn Austin
Lynn Austin


Susan Meissner
Susan Meissner

Mary E. DeMuth
Mary DeMuth

Nicole Baart
Nicole Baart

Lisa Wingate
Lisa Wingate

Siri Mitchell
Siri Mitchell

I think that's about it. Like I said earlier, I don't like to pay full price for books, so I usually wait for sales or get them through the library. Check out more Top Ten Tuesday posts at The Broke and the Bookish.

6 comments:

  1. Some good authors here. I especially like Lisa Wingate. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a newer favorite. I want to go back and read some of her older stuff.

      Delete
  2. lol I can't believe we didn't overlap at all! I love all these authors though - great list! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many to choose from! Thanks for stopping by, Carrie.

      Delete
  3. Great authors on your list!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to start moderating comments. I've had a very persistent spammer.🙄