Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Fairy Tale Retellings

I have two girls ages 13 and 18. They have both read their fair share of fairy tale retellings. Here are some of their favorites.

The Unusual Suspects (The Sisters Grimm, #2)Half Upon a Time (Half Upon a Time, #1)Fairest of All (Whatever After, #1)Dragon's Breath (Tales of the Frog Princess, #2)Cinderella: Ninja Warrior (Twisted Tales, #1)
The Healer's ApprenticeThe Fairest BeautyThe Captive MaidenBeastlyDauntless (Valiant Hearts, #1)

Notice, Captive Maiden and Cinderella Ninja Warrior have the same model on the cover. Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

3 comments:

  1. yay for Melanie Dickerson! I thought that model looked familiar lol - how weird! Same dress and everything. I can't believe I forgot about Dauntless! My TTT list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have noticed that happening more and more. Same model, same picture. I guess they are stock photos. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete