Saturday, August 29, 2015

Stacking the Shelves ~ August

Here are the books I got in August.

For Mom:
True Honor (Uncommon Heroes #3)True Devotion (Uncommon Heroes #1)Dying to Read (The Cate Kinkaid Files, #1)

For Review:
The Sword and the Song (The Song of Seare #3)Secrets She Kept

Physical Books:
The Wood's Edge (The Pathfinders, #1)The Sparrow (The Sparrow, #1)Everything I Never Told You

Kindle Books:
:Maggie Bright: A Novel of DunkirkWhispers of Hope: 10 Weeks of Devotional PrayerWith Every BreathThe Beautiful AmericanThe Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless DemandsThe Gifting (Gifting #1)Found and Lost (Haven Seekers #2)The Girl in the Glass

Check out what everyone else is buying at Tynga's Reviews.



3 comments:

  1. With Every Breath is one of my favorite books!!! SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of these titles are new to me except for Everything I Never Told You. I do wish to add that to be TBR. Hope you enjoy them all! Here's ours: Bibliojunkies Happy reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of most of these, but a few covers are intriguing! Hope you enjoy them!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete