Thursday, August 27, 2015

Book Review: Chivalrous

Chivalrous (Valiant Hearts, #2)

This book was a DNF for me. I got almost halfway through and decided to put it aside. It moved very slowly and I wasn't really connecting with the characters. The romance seemed a bit cheesy to me, also. I don't really care for the whole girl dresses up like a boy and fools everybody trope. That's a lot of deception for me to buy into. I was disappointed in this book because I really enjoyed the first one so much. Still, if you like YA historical romance, you might want to give it a try, and I would definitely recommend the first book in the series, Dauntless.

I received this book for free from the publisher for review.

1 comment:

  1. oh this disappoints me :( I was looking forward to reading it soon.

    ReplyDelete