Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Popular Books I Haven't Read Yet

Here are some books that everyone is talking about...except me, cuz I haven't read them yet.

At Home in Mitford (Mitford Years, #1)Les MisérablesThe Book ThiefAll the Light We Cannot SeeA Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)GileadGone GirlMe Before YouThe MartianPioneer Girl: The Annotated Autobiography

Have you read any of these? I actually had Pioneer Girl in my possession, but I had to take it back to the library. Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

3 comments:

  1. You know what? I haven't read any of these either... Although I plan to read the Mitford books, The Book Thief, All The Light We Cannot See, and Me Before You. We'll see, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les Mis is on my list. The Book Thief was really good.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Here's my TTT


    My $30 giveaway ends soon so check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am intrigued by The Martian and although I forgot about it for my list I actually had it in my hand at the bookstore the other day..but put it back. I'm trying desperately to stay on a book budget. :)

    ReplyDelete