Saturday, July 25, 2015

Stacking the Shelves ~ July

Here are my recent book purchases.

ebooks:
The Story Keeper (Carolina #2)A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1)Saving Amelie
A Sound Among the TreesThe Choosing (Seer, #1)Love Unexpected (Beacons of Hope, #1)\
CentraliaThe Dancing MasterThe Deliverer (The Sword of Lyric #4)

physical books:
Women of the Word: How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Our MindsLuther and KatharinaThe Innocent

For my mom and girls:
His Love Endures Forever (Land of Canaan Series #3)If the Shoe Fits (Whatever After, #2)Christy Miller Collection, Vol. 2 (Christy Miller, #4-6)

Luther and Katherina is for review. I also got a physical copy of Love Unexpected. It fell under the Kindle Matchbook program, so I got the ebook for cheap. Check out more book hauls at Tynga's Reviews.


16 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I haven't read any of these. I hope you enjoy your books and have a great weekend!

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your books are new to me, except A Thousand Pieces of You. They look great.

    Grace @ books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really looking forward to reading A Thousand Pieces of You. I have heard good things about it.

      Delete
  4. Looks like you have some good ones. I've read a few of Lisa Wingate's books and enjoyed them very much. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been enjoying Lisa Wingate too. Thanks for stopping by, Kay.

      Delete
  5. What a great haul. I'm still waiting to grab A Thousand Pieces of You.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My library has it, but it went on sale and I could resist. Thanks for stopping by, Stacey.

      Delete
  6. A Thousand Pieces of You is one that I Have wanted to check out for the longest time! It sounds absolutely incredible. Have an awesome week.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading it, too. It sounds very unique.

      Delete
  7. I've heard of A Thousand Pieces of You but haven't read it yet. The Dancing Master looks cute :) Enjoy your haul! Here's ours: Bibliojunkies ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't realize Hedlund was coming out with a new historical - Luther & Katharina is one I'm going to have to look for when it releases!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read a Jody Hedlund yet. I'm really excited to get to this one. I love fictional biographies.

      Delete