Tuesday, July 28, 2015

ARC August

Read. Sleep. Repeat. is hosting their annual ARC August Challenge. I have a lot of ARCs (Advanced Reader Copy) piling up, so I have decided to participate. Here are the ARCs I'll be choosing from:

Luther and KatharinaBathsheba: Reluctant Beauty (Dangerous Beauty, #2)Hope HarborThe Sea Keeper's Daughters (Carolina #3)Chivalrous (Valiant Hearts, #2)Not by Sight

I plan on updating my reading progress every week, so I'll keep you posted. I would love to get through all of these, and get completely caught up on my reviews by the end of summer. Thankfully, these are all books I have been looking forward to reading this year. Check out Read. Sleep. Repeat. for the rules of the challenge.

3 comments:

  1. The Bathsheba book looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently reading Hope Harbor. Its pretty good so far. Best of luck to you with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete