Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top ten Tuesday ~ Most Recent Ebook Purchases

Here are some of the most recent books to magically appear on my Kindle:

The Story Keeper (Carolina #2)A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1)Saving Amelie
A Sound Among the TreesThe Choosing (Seer, #1)A Memory of Violets: A Novel of London's Flower Sellers
The NightingaleLittle Beach Street Bakery: A NovelThe Midwife's Revolt
Bread & Wine: A Love Letter to Life Around the Table, with Recipes

Most of these were less than $2. I paid more for The Nightingale, but for the most part I wait for ebooks to go on sale. I plan on doing a post of my favorite ebook bargain blogs soon. Check out more top ten posts at The Broke and the Bookish.

6 comments:

  1. Isn't that strange how books just keep landing in your Kindle? So mysterious. I have the same problem :)

    I loved THE NIGHTINGALE. It's such a good read. You're going to need some Kleenex to get through it.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read The Nightingale a couple of weeks ago. It was so good and so sad. Thanks for stopping by, Susan.

      Delete
  2. Oh lucky you… these titles sound great! Check out how different our lists are at My Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing about the 'new books just appearing' on the Kindle. Wow. That happens to me too. LOL

    I love the covers on several of these. They are just beautiful - soft and attractive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The funny thing is, I already read a couple of them and owned them in paperback, and I bought them anyway. This way I can keep them and they don't take up any space.

      Delete