Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books With Book Loving Characters

Here are some books with characters that love to read:

Wonderland CreekMr. Darcy Broke My HeartThe Dashwood Sisters Tell All: A Modern-Day Novel of Jane AustenDear Mr. KnightleyA Tree Grows in BrooklynThe Magic of Ordinary DaysHow Do I Love Thee? (Ladies of History #4)Claire's Not-So-Gothic Romance84, Charing Cross RoadNorthanger Abbey

I was kind of surprised at how hard it was to find books with bookish characters. I looked at my last four years of reading on Goodreads and I could barely find ten. I'm looking forward to everyone else's list over at The Broke and the Bookish.

4 comments:

  1. Love your list. Have read a couple of these. A Tree Grows In Brooklyn - loved that book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! Yay for Alice & Wonderland Creek - one of my favorite books!! I picked some of the same books/authors... https://readingismysuperpower.wordpress.com/2015/07/28/top-ten-tuesday-ten-characters-who-are-fellow-book-nerds/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read one of these, A TREE GROWS IN BROOKLYN. I totally fell in love with it when I read it as part of a children's literature course in college, but now I can't even remember what it's about. Time for a re-read.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete